Air Cargo Services
The Saint John Airport is situated in a strategic location at the heart of the Trans-canada Corridor making it a logical cargo transportation and distribution center.
- Located within 18km of the Saint John downtown core and the Port of Saint John;
- Free Trade Zone (FTZ) designation means less paperwork and fewer tax and tariff burdens for businesses;
- No curfew. We’re open for business 24 hours per day, every day;
- YSJ is safe, secure, and efficient airport resulting in overall operational cost savings and maximum efficiencies and turnaround;
- Two runways;
- Two major Canada/USA border crossing points within 3 hours by road;
- Close to every major consumer market in the Maritimes;
- Land available for on-airport development;
- Near the Trans-Canada highway.
Air Canada Cargo
At this time, Air Canada Cargo is open for Import Only, daily from 2:30pm to 9:30pm.
Air Canada Cargo can meet all you cargo shipment needs simply and efficiently. They offer various shipping solutions for your special cargo to bes protest the shipment’s integrity and comply with regulatory requirements.
AC Animals is Air Canada Cargo’s designated shipping solution for the special care and handling for the shipment of animals, pets and live cargo.
Contact Air Canada Cargo for rate quotes or to book.
Toll Free: 1-800-387-4865
There are many advertising opportunities at the Saint John Airport both insides and outside the terminal building. To learn more, please contact:
PO Box 1531
Atlantic Flight Centre
A fixed base operator. The Saint John Flying Club is based out of the Atlantic Flight Centre.
Canada Customs and Immigration - Saint John Office
After Hours: 506-333-3558
Aircraft Fueling (ASIG - Menzies Aviation)
The Saint John Airport Authority Tariff of Aviation Fees (DOCUMENT REQUIRED).
Rules and Regulations on Drone Safety in Canada (DOCUMENT REQUIRED).
Air Canada Ground Handling Services
Ground Handling Services for Flair Airlines and Sunwing Airlines.